Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Stumble..Fall...Get up Again!!!

It's been a wonderful half a year I must say. Time flies so fast and it's coming to the month of Ramadan soon. As days go by, time will also leaves us. Every moment of it is so precious that we will always feel that it's not enough to do everything.

Everyday there will be new hurdles and obstacles to jump over. Sometimes, we think we knew the hurdle very well as it was always the same hurdle we see everyday but it turns out that it brings new heights and challenges each day. We stumble and fall and hurt ourselves with different degrees of pain. However, we are forced to get up again and continue the day with a new experience and lesson learnt.

I've never been afraid to fall but I'm very afraid of the consequences and challenges the impact will be as I'm not prepared to lose all that I've build till this day. I hope that every hurdles I had to jump will give me new hope and make myself a stronger and better person.

So...tell yourself, it's okay to stumble and fall BUT quickly Get Up Again so that you will not be left in the dark for long...

May the month of Ramadan be a blessed month for me and family..;0

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger rain mohd said...

Hey..liked your post. Guess stumbling and falling is just part of life and everyone goes through it, no matter how careful we are. Some falls are preventable but some are not and we just have to go through it, right:) See ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home