Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hi Everyone...

Hehehe...don't know where I've been for this long...but most importantly is I'm back with a very pinky look.

Either you gonna hate or lurve it..(i know 1 of you will hate the colour..huahaha) but nervertheless, it's for my girl who can't let go the girlish pink in her.

Can't really blame her, can I?? She's just six hokay...anyway, I do curb her pinky taste quite a bit(naughty me..) like buying for her other colours even though she persistently says pink is still the nicest shoes,bag,dress,hairband and so on and on.

Well, the colour will never fade away as long as she's a girl, am I right to say that??

Ok, I will promise to try very hard to update you guys often..till then,stay in the pink of health..

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM , Blogger HaZyRaiN said...

Ha2! If you r referring to me, I don't hate it ok. I just don't like the colour very much..... ;)

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger HaZyRaiN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger aNn writes said...

Yalah...it's the colour la...hahaha..pink u noe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home