Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The worst forgetful day in my LIFE!

Aiyoh, I feel so damned today. I've forgotten Bee's birthday yesterday! How could I, you may ask?

The answer is "I also don't know!"

Yesterday I went for my night class and reached home around 10.30pm. Watched t.v and did normal stuffs without the slightest remembrance of his birthday. Until this morning, Bee made an announcement to everyone, "NOBODY remembered my Birthday yesterday!" And I went "Oh My GOD!!" How could I forget!!!!

I've never forgotten anyone's birthday in my family, what's more my own hubby. I felt so guilty and so lousy..As usual Bee will go on saying all the nonsensical reasons of me forgetting his birthday, but truly deep inside, I don't mean to purposely forget his Birthday.

I gave him a bangle the day before Raya which is meant for his Birthday, but he actually already bought himself one. It somehow disheartened me..but I thought it's okay, I will ask the kids to do him a card and we will have cake cutting. But MY mind was totally erased from that data and thought. I myself can't believe that I missed his birthday...

BUT, it's too late to do anything now.. I know he will never read my entries, I just want him to know that it's not intentional and "Happy 37th Birthday! Believe me that My love for you will never once be forgotten forever and ever!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home