Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Raya is C.O.M.I.N.G!

Haiz....left with one and half days to Raya. This year I seemed more relaxed and not even started to clean up my house. Why?? Actually I'm tired, lol. Tired of doing what, you may say?? Well, it's the assignment thingy again. I used to bake cookies every year but it's going to change in the next few years if I'm still studying coz my assignments are due back to back.

I just submitted one today and one last Wednesday. I only got to bake my cornflakes cookies and some pineapple tarts only for my boy to eat.Maybe tomorrow I'm going to bake some marble cakes.

Actually, I'm doing most of the cleaning myself coz Bee is very busy at work. I cleaned up my kitchen's service balcony, my store room and went around running errands including buying two cartons of F&N carbonated drinks all by myself today at Sheng Shiong! Lucky I'm strong enough..

You know, as you age the feeling of Raya is not as excited as when you are younger or especially when you're in the courtship period..boyfriend girlfriend gitu loh...

Now have many little newphews and nieces.. Auntie must give money, buy things for the house and new clothes. Too many things to think and makes Raya less excited.

But, nervertheless, I still love Raya as I nicely going to put it,

C- Cherish the
O- Old days and
M- Mind the new ones as
I- I'm
N- Never will be able to
G-Get Young again...(only at heart, lol)

Happy spring cleaning everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home