Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

1st September 2008

As you know, it's the day for teachers, Naqib Fuzail's 2nd B-Day and first day of Puasa, so I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking to what happened on that day...

Some of the presents that I received
Photobucket

The gifts...
Photobucket


The flowers...love the fresh flowers the most.
Photobucket


The chocolates and cupcake
Photobucket


The cards..
Photobucket


My princess and Me...
Photobucket


The three of us minus the cameraboy who took all these pictures for me.
Photobucket


The Birthday Cake
Photobucket


Look at us trying hard to blow all the candles for him
Photobucket


Our family potrait
Photobucket


What happened when you turn 2 and mummy was sleeping? Play with my milk powder in the bedroom la...
Photobucket


Pic taken by my daddy...cool rite...
Photobucket


Don't be angry okay, it's my birthday you know....
Photobucket

So...that's what happened on 1st September...;)
See you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home