Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

As fast as it comes, now it's coming to a week of Hari Raya. Just let the pics do the talking...


To all my dearest friends, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin!
Photobucket


"Minta maaf sessions"
Photobucket


My girl doing a silat before asking for forgiveness, so cute...
Photobucket


Here is a story of my little boy who refused to salam coz Bee forced him to wear the baju kurung. A very grudging boy....
Photobucket


My family
Photobucket


My parents' grandchildren, all one year after another..
Photobucket


Bee's family
Photobucket


My siblings taking a candid photoshoot...KECOH satu rumah!
Photobucket


Look at him, like a girl with the curly hair.
Photobucket


What's Hari Raya without album photoshoots rite....
Photobucket


Just look at him...can't stand those cheeks..
Photobucket


My princess and me..sure cannot miss photoshoots...
Photobucket


Growing up as handsome boys??? Just wait and see...
Photobucket


After a day's visiting, time to sleep...don't care who's house it is..
Photobucket


Lastly,a nice family portrait..
Photobucket

Selamat Hari Raya Everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home