Pink Love

An inspiration from my pinky little girl...LOVE YOU!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

EX too many...

As you grow up, there are many things that happened to you and people around you. If you meet your schoolmates, they are now addressed as ''ex-schoolmates'', if you meet your colleagues that you ever work with, now they have become your "ex-colleagues'' and to those people whom you love them once and not now, they have become your ''EX-...''

Do you think these people who fall in this category will threaten the happy life you have now if you ever meet them again???To me, it will definitely be ''NO!''...I never look back to my past once I'm done with it but people say, "No past, no present"..its true somehow but I will definitely ensure that they never ruin the happy life that I have now and nothing could change ME NOW!!

But sometimes, you will never know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home